Subject: [Leica] Re:Agfa APX 400
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 1 20:24:13 2007

Dow!!! You know how much trouble I've had with liquids being shipped over
the pond. Remember those Tri-X rolls developed with Paterson FX-50? I only
use Rodinal from Europe as it seems to be impossible to kill.

One of the great advantages of 120 is that you can use supersharp developers
like Rodinal with 400 ISO film without getting buried in grain. I have been
all over the Internet googling "APX 400 developer" and everyone gets great
results...in medium format...with [fill in just about any developer here].

I *am* interested in Pyrocat as I have had such good luck with PMK Pyro.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/