Subject: [Leica] Re: The Music Scene
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Tue Jan 2 07:20:33 2007

Folks -

Thanks for looking at this one, and for your appreciative comments.
I'll hafta add "charango" to the long list of little stringed
instruments that producers occasionally have me fake by sticking a
capo on my 12-string...

Question for people with perspective: should I emphasize the business
about the spotlight being on the two dimensional musician or would
that be too much like hitting the viewer over the head?

Also, I realized that I committed a grievous lie when I said it was
shot with my CL; actually it's an M6 snap.

Bob Palmieri