Subject: [Leica] Camera Club meeting last night
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Jan 3 10:00:17 2007

For all you Nashville folks...you should have come to our meeting last
night.  It was very good, we had well over 100 people show up including
Gary Pinkerton and H. Ball Arche.  It was a pleasure to put a face to
your names and meet you in person.  I hope both of you continue to come
to the meetings and also if you want to get together for coffee or go
shoot somewhere drop me a line.

Thanks again and I hope you other Middle Tennessee folks can make it to
one of our meetings one month.  Keep in Mind our own Tina Manley is
going to do a program later this year. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography