Subject: [Leica] Oh! For some M8s....
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 3 17:56:58 2007

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Walt Johnson wrote:
>
>> but seen one of these circuses, seen them all.

Yes, I really wonder what it's like to have your finger on the pulse of
America. Or is it nose in the .....You get the idea. :-)  The
relationship between the Washington Press Corps and the government is
more than plain old symbiotic, it's dual parasitic.

Walt

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Oh! For some M8s....)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Oh! For some M8s....)