Subject: [Leica] FS... 135mm Lenses
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jan 4 16:22:18 2007

I have 2 135mm lenses to sell...  Both will work with Classic M1-M6 as well
as the "tall" M6TTL and M7/ M8,  Perfect with the .85 VF
or the VF magnifier on a .72 body.....

The 135/2.8  Elmarit-M with eyes
The 135/4   Tele Elmar

I have not gotten my marbles together enough to write up a full description
( nor figured out a price).

The F2.8 was collimated by Sherry about a year ago, so it ready to shoot.

The F4 is lighter, but slower.

Both have the hoods ( which would be hard not to have for the F2.8 since it
is built in...) , rear and front caps, and are user
grade ( no perfection in the bodies, just the glass which is clear and has
no signs of any sickness or perversion, otherwise I would
not own it.).

Email me privately, and hopefully I will have a chance to get all the
descriptions straight by the time you ask.....

I just bought a 135 APO Telyt, so these must go.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net