Subject: [Leica] Annie Who? A.k.a. Annie What?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Jan 5 10:33:51 2007

She's genuine Big Time.

Got her break doing really creative cover art for Rolling Stone, then
on to the glossy fashion mags i.e. Vogue.  Lots of high profle and
celeb portraits, some of them extraordinary.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but neither am I.  Bottom line, I admire her
accomplishments and respect her work.  Unlike some celeb photogs, she
doesn't seem joined at the hip to any one camera manufacturer or film
size.

Bob in Seattle

Gee, never heard of her.