Subject: [Leica] Re:Annie Liebovitz
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jan 5 11:00:51 2007

Some years ago Annie was in New Orleans shooting Jazz Fest. She had a couple
of D1x's on her shoulders most of the time. I know she
did use Mamiya's also as she did a Preservation Hall shoot with film, later
PS editing a series of 6 photos in 1 shot. I'm sure
medium format digital backs have probably replaced film by now.

Chris