Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digilux 2 short inside or Leica repair issue
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jan 5 12:18:52 2007

Apart from the gruesome story that your wrote down below, and from
the fact that I would do exactly as Ted suggested,
I remember that my Digilux 2 did get hot on the top right side (as
seen from the back). I don't remember the sound you mention, though.
I suppose 100 degrees is in F? Working with mine felt like about 122?
F after having it on for about half an hour.
I never asked myself something about it (believing something like:
sometimes battery operated tools heat up), and sold it after 2 years
only because I wanted more megapixels.

But it indeed is very disgraceful of Leica USA not to answer your
perfectly legitimate question properly.

Good luck,
Philippe

Op 5-jan-07, om 19:04 heeft joeaksa@attglobal.net het volgende