Subject: [Leica] PAW dlridings 51 and 52
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 5 18:18:06 2007

Thanks Ric, Bill and Philippe,

The colors worked out well. I thought so too, Philippe. It is just a
Nikon D100 exposed using ISO 1600. I shot in RAW and adjusted the
colors in Photoshop.

The trees ... I guess they were a form of sanity. That part of
Illinois is full of cornfields. A little tree here and there reminds
you that there is a world outside the corn or wheat fields. I just
remember them, in the winter, from days gone by when I'd be out
walking.

These particularly ones are all that is left of a former farm/homestead.

Daniel