Subject: [Leica] Double PAW Launch
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 5 19:06:18 2007

A cool thing about the WayBack is that I can pull them ahead of time.
Part of the idea came from my first PAW. I assembled them at mid-year
from the season's iPhoto files.

I plan not to have them related in any way. Serendipity rules when it
comes to matching.

thanks

ric

On Jan 5, 2007, at 9:54 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

>  I like both of your first two choices - very different photos, too.

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)