Subject: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz and the Sugar Bowl
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Jan 6 06:36:21 2007

Tina and Mark

I meant envy in terms of her bank account. :-)  Although when Liebovitz
gets real her work is more to my liking.  This doesn't include seeing
John Lennon lying naked  next to Yoohoo Ugly. That is enough to make me
a Cindi Lauper fan.

Walt

p.s. As far as Brad and Ms. Lips go more power to them. I do believe
we'll see better results with good genes rather than guilty adoptions
but that is just my ill-informed opinion.