Subject: [Leica] New Leica User
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Jan 6 17:01:37 2007

Good lord, you sound like one lucky SOB.

I'd advise NOT selling that 35 'cron, at least not
yet, because it is a terrific lens. There may come a
time when you'll really want it. If you really must
sell, list it here first, or go to the 'bay, or, what
the hell, tell me off-list what you want for it. I've
already got one, but I love that lens that much. I
doubt a camera store will give you anything like a
fair price for it, and you'd be out the cost of the
drive.

Post some shots!
Arche