Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW dlridings 1
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jan 7 03:14:41 2007

Ok. I am not stupid. My options for a PAW this week were severely
limited. When you have twin sisters and end the year with one, you
better start the next with the other.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2007/1.html

She's a bit younger than the other (by 16 minutes). She's had to live
with those 16 minutes all her life. The clincher in a fight has always
been:

You know, I'm the one mom and dad really wanted.

(said by the one born 16 minutes earlier).

My parents didn't know they were going to have twins. This is back in
the fifties.

Taken with the LTM 50/2.8 Elmar that I bought from John Collier. The
first shot, actually.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: PAW dlridings 1)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: PAW dlridings 1)