Subject: [Leica] Ama Dablam
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jan 7 17:53:31 2007

> I think mountains are very difficult to shoot...
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe

I presume you mean difficult to make a good image: I find them easy to
shoot: they don't move much!!!. Shooting from the top is harder ;-)

If/when I go to Nepal or Bhutan again, I would try to be more careful with
lens hoods, and UV filters perhaps. Its one of those trips you would
probably still like to take film: re-charging batteries can be hard, and
"in general" I found b/w more useful for the scenery, which is very dull
colour wise. Getting good contrast and interesting scenes is not "hard",
but they never look as dramatic on the flat monitor when you get home ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Ama Dablam)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Ama Dablam)