Subject: [Leica] M8 Candles...
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jan 7 20:24:34 2007

Aw, nuts!  :-) OK, my example was wrong, but I still think my hypothesis
might have something to it. I don't have an M8 (yet?), so I'll have to rely
on you Early Adopters for evidence.

As Elmer Fudd might have said, "I think there's a wot of infwawed in that
photogwaph."  Now excuse me while I go hide in the woods with the cwazy
wabbit.

--Peter

Dialog between Peter & Steve: