Subject: [Leica] Re: Remote flash
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 8 08:27:28 2007

What Larry says is quite right and if you get a small flash that rotates
you can point it away from your subject also.

If you really want to spend some money get a Pocket wizard.  They are
great.  I used to use a Radio Slave, and just got the wizard last year
and it is far better.  Less interference from other devices, is smaller
and mounts directly in the hot-shoe.  They run about 300 bucks I think.
One thing about this route is that if you are remoting your flash out
where other people may be shooting  then you do not have to worry about
their strobes popping our strobe.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography