Subject: [Leica] Just a landscape: more about Victor later
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 8 13:43:48 2007

Thanks Phillipe. I should go to NZ soon and photograph that Lord of
the Rings stuff: it should be easier to get around ;-) I heard Nepal
is now quite politically again, so it may be a good time to go back

Cheers

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Just a landscape: more about Victor later)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Just a landscape: more about Victor later)