Subject: [Leica] Another PAW
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 8 15:25:36 2007

I did a photo shoot for Country Weekly magazine back before Thanksgiving
of some LA boys making etouffee and man it was good...I got the recipe
and tried it on Thanksgiving and everyone loved it.  That cajun cookin
is purty good...almost as good as that spicy Chinese stuff my wife makes. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Another PAW)