Subject: [Leica] Another PAW Now Roux
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 8 17:46:54 2007

In a message dated 1/8/2007 5:21:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
images@infoave.net writes:

At 04:42  PM 1/8/2007, you wrote:
>In Louisiana, they add, "How do you make your  roux?"
>
>Regards,
>Sonny

True!  When I arrived  in Plaquemines Parish in 1967 as a brand new teacher,
I was immediately  invited to a veteran teacher's home to learn how to make
gumbo.  The  first step was learning to make roux.  I copied everything down
on  3x5 index cards and still use those splattered and stained cards
today.  I only wish I had been into photography in those days and  taking
photos! ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP,  NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com