Subject: [Leica] was Another PAW now food
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jan 8 19:24:12 2007

Why? Empty plates are soooo boring! ;)

Sounds great. How do you do your red beans?

Tonight we did a slow-roasted pork loin with acorn squash cooked with
pineapple slices laid in the bowl of the squash.

And, in spite of his rude remarks about Macs (about which he knows
less that I do of Windows, I think) I want to thank Marc Small for the
chili recipe which completely revised the way we have prepared that
dish - vastly for the better.

I do need to get and use a big cast-iron skillet though.

Adam