Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jan 8 20:30:07 2007

Gene:  A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I announced classical music
for public radio.  My first job was in Loouhvul (aka Louisville, KY).   The
Chief Engineer was a good 'ol Kentucky boy with a degree in theoretical
physics.  He always used to refer to the component in question as a
"gezaptor."  As in, "always be sure to discharge the filter gezaptor before
you stick your hands in the amplifier."

You never forgot his aphorisms!

--Peter