Subject: [Leica] IMG Album 7
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Jan 9 17:58:26 2007

Hank,

I love Asheville.  I used to make the photos for the Asheville visitors
guide and also the North Carolina Travel Guide.  I spent so much time
there I was almost a local....and quite honestly I'd LOVE to live
there.  Such a pretty city, great food and the area...well what else can
you say other than breathtaking.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography