Subject: [Leica] Occasional photo 2 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Wed Jan 10 07:02:43 2007

At 11:16 PM 1/9/2007, you wrote:
>Lee,
>
>The subject is amusing to all except those waiting.  When viewed at
>full size on my LCD monitor, the clarity and detail are
>amazing.  Were you using the M8?
>
>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA
>

>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/Lee-Hermann-album/5332-R1-22-8_023.jpg.html

Jim,
         Thanks for the comment.  This photo was not with the
M8.  The resolution and clarity of the M8 is pretty amazing for
aerials.  The ISO 160 is fine for most of my aerial shots and allows
a high shutter speed.  I think that the Summilux-ASPH is better than
the Summicron.  It is pretty amazing what one sees through the open
window of a J3.  I once got stopped behind a herd of bison for nearly
an hour as they walked down the road through a wooded section of
Yellowstone Park.  We did not get far.

Lee

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Occasional photo 2 LKH)