Subject: [Leica] Strange Photoshop CS / CS2 compatibility issue
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Jan 10 10:45:48 2007

Hi Nathan

Under the file handling preferences there's an option 'Maximize PSD and
PSB File Compatibility', make sure you've selected 'Always'. There must have
been some changes to the native PSD format for CS2 which presumably why they
added the option.

Steve

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Strange Photoshop CS / CS2 compatibility issue)