Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 10 10:56:55 2007

I wish to hell that one could move this question from the
hypothetical to the real.

But to add to the hypothetical:
Imagine what a wonderful world it would be if:
        Nikon
        Canon
        Cosina
        Zeiss
all brought cameras which looked and felt like a film M,
nice bright viewfinder,
solidly built,
M lens mount,
10 mpg
with whatever unique problems and features each would have
to the table.

Now we're talk'n.
What wonderful competitive advantages we'd have.

Ah. But alas. We have but one choice

That useless piece of s**t that Solms gave us and which I ordered -
fool that I am. - ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com