Subject: [Leica] Non-US LUG Book Shipment, or No LUGger Left
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Wed Jan 10 22:30:57 2007

Daniel and Nathan,

I noticed your emails about coordinated shipping to Scandinavian or even
Nordic luggers if we include Raimo in Finland although I am not sure if he
submitted photos to Jim. Did you, Raimo?

As you know I am temporarily residing in Baghdad and I am about to place an
order of one copy of the book to be sent to me here, relayed by Jim.

But what the heck: I am willing to order one more copy of the book to be
included in a joint shipment to Scandinavia via Nathan. Thanks.

Best regards,
Mads
--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer