Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 11 10:27:20 2007

All good points. Can't and don't want to disagree with any of them.
Bottom line - clients want digital - and I have to continuously
practice with digital equipment both hardware and software to give
them the best quality;  just as I had to do with film. And work flow
has simply moved to digital. When I do shoot film it immediately
becomes digitized in any event. Even to get commercial lab prints
they've all gone digital prints. So unless I find myself out of work
it feels like I have little choice.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com