Subject: [Leica] WTB - scruffy bag
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jan 11 18:43:41 2007

When I go to the beach I use one of the floppy plastic cooler things
most people put drinks on ice in.  It works great, is water proof, helps
keep the stuff cool and is something everyone at the beach has. :)

I have an insulated thermos filled with Margarita on the rocks for my
drink. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography