Subject: [Leica] WTB - large bag
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 11 18:49:25 2007

Ric I use a LowePro "Stealth" Reporter - I think the 400 model. It
holds my 1Ds Mk II with the 70-200 f2.8L lens attached. There's room
then for the 24-70 F2.8L, 50mm f1.4, my Leica 100 APO, flash, plus two
M6's and three of those lenses OR the battery charger for the Canon.
Also a card reader and some spare memory cards AND my MacBook Pro 15".
It could barely hold the 17" PowerBook and I like the 15" form factor
more.

You would have room for a 5D or 20D body in the bag if you packed it
thoughtfully.

I couple this with a roller bag so I don't have to carry this over my
shoulder through airports and that works well. I've put the 560 telyt
in the roller bag along with a change of clothes or two in case the
friendly folks at the airlines decide my luggage needs a trip through
the twilight zone.

So this works pretty well for me.

If I just use the M's then I have a little Domke 803 (I think) that I
carry with two bodies, five lenses, and a light meter and SF20 flash.
With the M8 on its way I'll be able to drop down to a single body for
most casual uses.