Subject: [Leica] Opinions about Nikor 50mm/1,4 LTM?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jan 11 19:50:21 2007

Marc,

I have the 1st version of the 5/40cm Telyt. According to the serial
number it was probably produced in 1952. Except for the haze it is in
very nice shape. It's a pretty heavy chunk of glass. I've had the
lens for 2 months now and am planning to have it cleaned along with a
IIIc and a M3. I also have a 3.5/5cm Elmar and a 3.5/65 Elmar that
have a little fungus and a very little haze that needs cleaning up.
What I need the most is someone good with lenses. The two bodies are
working OK, nothing broken, just time for a CLA. I'm not familiar
with Van Stelton.

Len