Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 554
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 20:10:16 2007

Larry,

It seems to do a great job on my film R8 also.  The 560 Telyt is one of my
favorite lenses for bird and animal shooting.  Also have used it for formula
one shooting.  Great lens with very sharp performance.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net>: --------------