Subject: [Leica] Occasional photo 3 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:03:54 2007

Hello LUG,
        This morning my wife pointed out that there was something of
interest in my neighbor's tree.  This little guy was really sleepy
and did not want to move.  That he had recently eaten can be seen by
the blood stain on his bib.  The temperature was about -5 degrees F.
but it was sunny.  The M8 works at this temperature, although it was
probably not cold soaked.  I like it but do not think it approaches
Doug's photos or David's.  It is an example of M8 jpegs.  The TIF is
29.7 megabytes.  Comments welcomed.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/L1000680.JPG.html

Lee

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Occasional photo 3 LKH)