Subject: [Leica] IMG: Quiche Women
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Fri Jan 12 13:34:33 2007

Hello Tina,
     I think that both photos of the Quiche women are excellent, but I think
the more closely cropped one is super excellent. As you indicated, the faces
are interesting. Also, I loved the photo of Lucy, the Tzutujil girl.
   Thanks for showing.
  Hank Kellner

Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> wrote:
  PESO:

I don't know about these. I've left the children and am working on
the adults now. The adults are not as cute as the children, but maybe
they have interesting faces. These women are waiting to see the
doctors at the clinics. One vertical with the 1DMII that shows more
of the women:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72964333
and one closer horizontal with the 5D:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72964335