Subject: [Leica] IMG: Quiche Women
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Fri Jan 12 20:02:30 2007

Tina -

I much prefer the second image.  The first one, while very nice, is almost
distracting with all the stuff going on - their clothing, where they are
sitting
and how they are posed, the background . . . all tell you something, but all

are competing to tell you something.  It's just very busy to me.

In the second image there are two women talking and interacting.  The real
focus is on their faces and their expressions.  What they are wearing and
what is around them recedes into the background, their faces and their
intensity
in communicating is the focus/subject, not the garments and trees, etc.

They're both lovely images - but the second one draws me into who they are,
the first doesn't.

Thanks for sharing them,
Norm