Subject: [Leica] Chromogenic Films.....
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sat Jan 13 08:29:08 2007

I've been doing this with BW400cn.  And color as well....at the local
MalMart I have run my practice rolls develop only/cd/index print for
about $3.20.  Workable stuff to run through iPhoto '06 or Photoshop.

I'm not sure whether I'd run an 'Ansel-Adams-topper-contenda' through
that way... :)

Your Mileage May Vary/Film At Eleven

Charlie