Subject: [Leica] Re: RF / SLR
From: sam.kennard at mac.com (Sam Kennard)
Date: Sat Jan 13 10:04:57 2007

Hi Ted,

Great response.

The last time I Emailed you must have been about 1 1/2 years ago and I
stopped reading the LUG at that time.

Shortly after that Email I let the dogs out one morning and could barely
make it back up the three steps. I felt very week and had my dear wife call
911. I made it to the hospital and found that I was bleeding internally. It
seems that my esophagus tore just above the stomach. That was repaired with
a laser. Three liters of blood and several days later I was released from
the hospital.

All has been well since but that was a very scary time.

I preordered a M8 when it was announced and forgot all about it until it
arrived in November. I updated the firmware to 1.09, and I have not had one
problem with it. Sooner of later I will send it to Solms for the hardware
update.

Sam Kennard
Kennard Industries, Inc.
http://www.kennardind.com