Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera or photographer?
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Jan 13 16:46:32 2007

I can honestly say that the reason I've gotten most of
the photographs I've taken in the past year without
getting busted in the nose is because I've been using
a Leica.

The main reason I'm not interested in an M8, at this
point, is the noise the auto-shuttercock makes after
firing. I'd like to be able to pick my moment to be
inconspicuous with that sound. And nothing else
digital has the ergonomics for quick/intuitive
adjustment.

Pick the right tool for the job; there's a reason its
called 'Leica Photography'.

Arche