Subject: [Leica] 90 macro
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 14 06:59:58 2007

Thanks Len. I'd read at least one good review. I have the Elmarit M 90 which
is very good indeed. I was contemplating the macro
capability. Something I haven't played with at all.
I'm really looking forward to receiving my yearbook. We are pooling post
services here due to the extortionate fees demanded by UPS
to deliver here to Australia. Somehow more than double what my purchases
through Amazon cost.
Cheers
Hoppy