Subject: [Leica] IMG Album 8
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Mon Jan 15 07:34:14 2007

Hello everyone,
     New York City is truly a wonderland as far as street photography is
concerned. Here are three more images I captured while walking around town
with my Leica M4 fitted out with a 50 mm Summicron. I used Ilford HP5 for
the negatives and Kentmere VC paper for the prints.
    As usual, comments and criticism are welcome.
  Hank Kellner
  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/Album+8/