Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG cookbook: Sonny
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 16 07:26:48 2007

On 1/16/07 1:09 AM, "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan@nathanfoto.com> typed:

> Hey, I was going to print it and cook it until I realised that the text
> is all gibberish :-(
>
> Looks good, though :-)
>
> Nathan

I think with each picture sent in next year should come our favorite LUG
recipe!

Mine which I sent in a few years ago was for BREAD PUDDING.
But every photographer should have their favorite recipe.

Which they carry around with them like business cards only on index cards.

With a picture in the top left corner of what the complete dish looks like.
Shot wide open hand held like all the cookbooks are done now. I've kind of
gotten used to the look. First it annoyed me.

Kidding!

Mainly.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY