Subject: [Leica] New 28mm Elmarit M Lens
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jan 16 10:19:18 2007

Jim,

I doubt you would see vignetting with any of the Leica WA lenses on
the M8 given the 1.33X factor. Don't know about the Noctolux wide
open but expect even that will be significantly reduced. When you get
the M8 try a 28mm, any 28mm, and see what you get. You'll only see
vignetting shooting at the clear sky, even with a film M.

Len