Subject: [Leica] IMG: Week 2 - Current and WayBack
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jan 16 10:54:13 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Leonard Taupier wrote:

> Ric, Nice shots. I like 1 and 2 the best. Do you know the fellow in
> #1? I don't think I'd be running around taking pictures of gang
> members.

Didn't know him. He asked me what I was doing, so we started talking.
Asked him if he wanted his photo taken. He said sure. Don't know if
he's actually a gang member, but that's what he said.

> Even the warehouse in #2 looks like it may be in a scary part of town.

It was a little "quiet" there. I guess I was a little wary, but the
place was so photogenic to me.

Thanks for looking.

Ric

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Week 2 - Current and WayBack)