Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 16 14:07:50 2007

Thanks so much Steve. It never ceases to amaze me how losing these
guys affects us.
I've known this was coming for the last year or so. But when it comes
- totally unprepared for how it really feels.

one of my favorites from 03 or 04 <http://imagist.com/friends/
frostnme.jpg>
< http://imagist.com/paw_06/paw_06_feb.html> bottom of the page -
almost a year ago - his birthday.
<http://imagist.com/paw_06/paw_06_jul.html> this past summer

Of course there are many more shots of the guy in the files both film
and digital - but this all that come immediately to mind as far as
currently up on the web.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com