Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 16 14:15:44 2007

Thanks Mark. This is the fourth for me. Each time I was shocked by my
reaction. Each time I said never again will I put myself through
this. I think this may have been my last dog.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

On Jan 16, 2007, at 4:09 PM, Mark Pope wrote:

> having lost a dog myself, I know exactly how you feel.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02)