Subject: [Leica] #01
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Jan 17 07:37:05 2007

From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #01

> Graham,
>
> can I go out on a limb and vote for:
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07002.htm
>
> I particularly like  frost on the fields and the quietness. I bet it was
> taken last year on OT equipment, but who cares; I
> prefer it.
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

It was taken 3 days ago (Sunday) with an M6 + Noctilux :-) There is no frost
in the fields just lush grass in full sun lightened
to almost infrared effect with the green filter. The different shades within
the same fields are the result of the custom of
leaving a wide grass margin around the crop for horse riders. More useful
for foxhunting but they may be ignoring the new laws.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #01)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] #01)