Subject: [Leica] A visit to Lakeview New Orleans
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 14:21:33 2007

In a message dated 1/17/2007 1:19:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
pklein@2alpha.net writes:

Sonny:  Thank you.  We (and especially a host of government  officials) need
reminders that each one of those flooded houses was  someone's home, filled
with someone's memories.  Thanks for  yours.

--------

Thanks  Peter.  I had been wary of going, but I'm happy I did.  There is
promise there.

>http://www.sonc.com/lakeview_new_orleans.htm

Regards,
Sonny