Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1: Wroclaw and Prague
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Wed Jan 17 16:24:47 2007

At 06:43 AM 1/17/2007, you wrote:
>A new year is beginning, so another Week 1 is posted. This time from
>Prague and Wroclaw, where I spent that week. The images are here:
>http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=63
>A couple of these have been used in the travelogue I posted, but now
>they are bigger, and there are some additional ones. I still plan to
>make a proper gallery for the two cities, once I have scanned the
>remaining 4 rolls of MF film I also shot there.
>
>I have changed one thing about my PAW--I no longer bother listing the
>equipment below each picture. I have come to the conclusion that this
>is, for the vast majority of viewers, irrelevant information.
>
>The one thing that has not changed from last year is that I deeply
>appreciate any comments and critique.
>
>Nathan

Nathan,
         Thank you for the excellent photos.  My favorite is the 1st
alternate.  The pose of the woman in front of the painting mimics the
painting in a remarkable way.  We have been planning to travel to
Prague in March, but as my wife is having rotator cuff surgery in the
morning, the trip may be on hold.
Thanks for the images, as usual wonderful.
Lee