Subject: [Leica] IMG: A film one!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 18 06:35:18 2007

At 03:26 AM 1/18/2007, you wrote:
Very striking image: this ram does look a little out of place. The
>colour of the sky looks a little odd. How old is the image?
>
>Cheers

Thanks, Alistair.  It is a Provia shot from 2001 and I believe the
strange sky has more to do with my scanning skills - or lack of them
- back in 2001.  When I find the slide, I'll try to rescan it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: A film one!!)