Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 19 12:26:33 2007

Sonny offered:
Subject: Friday Flowers SonC

>>The current temperature in Washington, DC is  32?F. Conditions: Overcast.
>>Humidity: 85%. Wind: CLM at 0 mph

>>The  current temperature in Natchitoches, LA is 41?F. Conditions:
>>Overcast.
>>Humidity:  100%. Wind: N at 6 mph

>>Cherry trees blooming in both places.  Stay  warm,  ya'll!

>>http://www.sonc.com/friday_jan_19_2007.htm<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey Sonny!

Did yer momma develop a mean streak in you when your were a little guy? ;-)

I mean after all we're growing webbing between fingers and toes, with gills
along our throats fer crying out loud!!!!!!!! :-)Rain, rain and more rain
and when it isn't raining it's blowing and wet snow!!!

Jeeesh and yer posting cherry blossom pictures? Enough to make an old guy
cry, not to mention she who must be obeyed with her totally fed up with the
weather attitude and damn she's taking it out on you know who!! Yeah ... ME
big time! :-(

Now can you imagine where I'd be sleeping to-night if I showed her your
picture along with the weather description?   Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh I'd be
on the back deck in a wet suit in freezing cold rain one degree away from
freezing! !

Show the pictures, just don't rub it in with the weather forecast! ;-) Thank
you, I knew yu'd understand. :-) :-) :-) I know, yer so kind! :-)

ted