Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: M8 my first images
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Fri Jan 19 14:28:53 2007

> Sorry Felix - this image - what lens - perfect for this portrait:
>

>> > http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5472634
>>

> Hug

Hi Hugh

This was the last image I shot last Sunday coming back home and in the
M8 was then the Summicron 28mm ASPH and I didn't wish changing lenses so
I took this image with a wide instead of the 90 which was really the
appropriate lens for a portrait of this shop life size puppet witch. I
suppose that this 28mm f2 ASPH will be glued most time to my M8. It's so
excellent!

Felix